Propose an Idea
Welcome! Thank you for proposing an idea to TEDxPerth for the Open Mic Night on 23 July at The Moon.
You can propose as many ideas as you like, but we'll only select one.
Your name (first and last)
Your phone number (preferably mobile)
Your email address
Before you type...
- Ideas don't have to be world-changing.
- You have between 1 and 8 minutes to share your idea.
- Unlike TEDxPerth major events, you can hold a few notes. But no reading a script!
- Be specific. Vague statements are hard to value.
- There's no screen, so don't rely on visuals.
- There isn't space here for a script, so give us the overview.
- Don't tantalise in your proposal. You've got our attention - give us the whole idea, along with what backs it up.
What is your idea worth spreading? (150-300 words)
How long do you need to share your idea?
If we select you to take part we'll be in touch in early July.
If we don't select you to take part we'll be in touch in mid-July.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of TEDxPerth.
Terms of Service