BHSO Membership Application Form
TERMS & CONDITIONS (Please read before proceeding)
• Membership is granted through regular auditions to fill vacant positions in the orchestra. If no positions are open for your instrument when you apply, you will be contacted for an audition as soon as one becomes available.
• Applicants will be assessed on their musical skills as well as their ability to commit to the orchestra’s activities during the audition, which will include a short interview.
• Weekly rehearsals are held on Sundays, 3:00pm - 6:00pm at the Braddell Heights Community Club and a minimum attendance of 80% is expected with provisions for unavoidable, excused absences.
• Members are expected to participate actively by performing in at least 3 out of 4 concerts that are presented by the orchestra every year.
• Please take a moment to consider if you are able to meet these expectations before you proceed to complete and submit this membership application.
• For more details about membership, please download and peruse the BHSO members handbook from this link
If you need further clarification, please write to us at
Full Name (as in NRIC/Passport)
Please type surname in CAPS
Date of Birth
For 'Other' please state and proceed to next question
Permanent Resident (PR)
If you are a foreigner, please state year of arrival, purpose and expected duration of stay
For Singapore Citizen/PR, please indicate 'NA' for this section
Address in Singapore
Instrument Audition For (please choose one)
Strings - Violin
Strings - Viola
Strings - Cello
Strings - Double Bass
Strings - Harp
Woodwinds - Piccolo
Woodwinds - Flute
Woodwinds - Oboe
Woodwinds - Cor Anglais
Woodwinds - Clarinet (A / B-Flat)
Woodwinds - Bassoon / Contrabassoon
Brass - French Horn
Brass - Trumpet
Brass - Trombone
Brass - Tuba
Percussion - Timpani
Percussion - Tuned Instruments
Percussion - Untuned Instruments
Keyboard - Piano
i.e music school/conservatory, private study with professional teacher, other qualifications such as ABRSM/Trinity College exams, etc
i.e. orchestras played with, assigned part & appointments held
Other Musical Instruments
Including non-orchestral instruments
How did you find out about BHSO?
For 'Other', please specify
Word of Mouth
Attended BHSO Concert/s
Please tell us why you want to join the BHSO
Personal Data Protection
By submitting in this application, I agree that:
Please select all the check boxes
I agree to the terms and conditions relating to membership application and audition stated in this document, and undertake to abide by the guidelines and rules stipulated in the BHSO Members Handbook if granted membership
BHSO may collect, use and/or disclose my personal data to relevant parties responsible for the purpose of facilitating the membership application and audition process
I agree to receive communications regarding the membership application and audition via the contact information provided in this form
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service