TGH: Office Ready Application
***Completion of this application does not guarantee acceptance into this course. This class has capacity for 10 participants. We will launch additional online classes throughout the year.***
Tech Goes Home Chattanooga strives to ensure that all residents are provided with the tools, training, and access to support 21st century skills development. The TGH CHA program offers residents the ability to improve their quality of life as new members of the online community.
TGH CHA welcomes members of every race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ability, and veteran status.
1. Class will meet in person at the Edney Innovation Center (1100 Market Street) on Wednesdays, October 5 through November 2, from 6pm-9pm. (Class dates are 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2.)
2. You must complete every class session in full.
3. Failure to complete all class requirements will result in you having to return your Chromebook to Tech Goes Home. Your $50 device co-pay will NOT be refunded.
4. Application does not guarantee acceptance into this course. You will be notified of your acceptance into the course no later than Monday, October 3. Additional class details will be provided at that time.
5. Participants must be at least 18 years old and a resident of Hamilton County to apply.