Richmond Area Chapter Parents and Readers Grant Application
Each year, RAC works with one school to facilitate a Parents and Readers Workshop which includes complimentary books! Parents and children attend the workshop together and will leave with books to take home. This workshop is designed to help schools support families in creating a culture of literacy at home.
● At least one staff member at the school must be a CURRENT RAC member
● Schools must have 50% or more students eligible for free and reduced lunch
● Parents must attend the HOUR long RAC workshop at school (or virtually) with their children/students
● School groups, such as Title 1, CIS, PTA, etc., will be invited to support the workshop
● A school representative will work with the RAC Parents and Readers Coordinator to determine the timeframe for the Parents and Readers Workshop (Spring 2021, Summer 2021, or Fall 2021)
APPLICATION DEADLINE - April 26, 2021
RAC Parents and Readers Coordinator - Doris Favale ,
Name of school applying for Parents and Readers Grant
First and last name of staff member applying for the Parents and Readers Grant
Is the applicant or other staff member of the school a CURRENT member of RAC?
Name of CURRENT RAC member if different from applicant
What percentage of the school population is eligible for free or reduced lunch?
Briefly explain the school's demographics and the school's literacy programs or initiatives.
Briefly explain the impact the Parent and Readers Grant will have on the school.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service