2021 ECC/Violin Unit 1 Teacher Training Scholarship Application
In line with the Atlanta Suzuki Institute's commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and access, ASI is offering a full scholarship to a Black, Indigenous, or Latinx violin/viola teacher who plans to begin teacher training in the Suzuki Method through ASI's online Every Child Can! and Violin Unit 1 teacher training courses in Spring 2021.
- Applicant must be a Black, Indigenous, or Latinx violin/viola teacher
- Applicant must be a member of the Suzuki Association of the Americas (SAA)
- Applicant must successfully complete the SAA's audition requirements to begin teacher training
- Unless applicant has already registered the Every Child Can! course with the SAA, applicant must register for and take ASI's Every Child Can! course with Edward Kreitman, March 20-21, 2021.
- Applicant must register for and take ASI's Violin Unit 1 course with Edward Kreitman, April 6-June 1, 2021 (meetings each Tuesday from 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM EDT)
Deadline for Application Submission: February 1, 2021, 11:59 PM. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Notification of scholarship decision will be made by February 15, 2021.
Questions and concerns may be directed to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Atlantasuzuki.org.