2018 OMTA Scale Olympics Teacher Registration Form
Saturday, October 6, 2018
Registration is open from July 1, 2018 thru September 8, 2018
Registrations received before or after these dates will be declined
Instructions for submitting registrations
• There are two registration forms: a teacher registration and a student registration.
• The teacher registers once, regardless of the number of students.
• Each student must be registered separately. At the end of each student registration page a link is provided to "Submit another response". Additional students may be registered at a later date within the registration period. To register additional students at a later date, simply click the Student Registration link and continue.
Mail your registration payment to:
Katherine Bede, Registrar
675 Wynstone Dr
Lewis Center, OH 43035
1-4 events : $25 / student ($50 non-members)
5-9 events: $30 / student ($60 non-members)
• Send ONE check payable to OMTA
• Fees are non-refundable; no partial refunds
• STUDENTS ARE SCHEDULED FIRST-COME, FIRST SCHEDULED
• Students using computer-generated music must submit the Copyright Representation and Indemnification Agreement form.
• Communication will be conducted via e-mail. Teachers must submit a valid e-mail address in order to participate. Teachers will be notified of their start times 7-10 days after registration has closed.
Teacher Name (last name, first name)
Teacher phone number
Teacher eMail address
Clintonville (The Booster)
Gahanna (Rocky Fork Enterprise)
Newspaper - other (specifiy name)
• Teachers enrolling students are expected to volunteer a minimum of 4.5 hours the day of Scale Olympics.
• Teachers unable to do this should not register students.
• No Substitutes....It must be the teacher.
• Lunch is provided ONLY for those helping all day.
Please select your available time
All Day (thank you!)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service