Build your business in the sharing economy
With this form you register to participate in the education course in order to build a thriving business in the sharing economy. After the course, you will know your opportunities and challenges in the sharing economy, and you will have the tools and guides of how to build your business.
A number of participants of the education course will be selected to go further to get tailored coaching.
This education course is part of the SharEEN project, issued by the European Commission. The SharEEN specific objectives are:
* Mapping, identify and select those European initiatives, SMEs and social enterprises, entrepreneurs and would-be entrepreneurs with high-growth potential and ability to benefit from the shared economy based on an assessment of their needs and potential risks;
* Link-up and establish strong cooperation with existing or new collaborative economy initiatives at regional, national or EU level;
* Organize events to discuss the development of the collaborative economy in Europe and how to support it;
* Design and deliver face-to-face and online training and coaching/mentoring services focused on shared economy to the selected SMEs social enterprises, entrepreneurs and would-be entrepreneurs and guide them on the strategy and approach to develop their business based on their specific needs;
* Connect companies/entrepreneurs and other relevant actors with the right support services by providing advisory services, innovation and internationalization services and signposting to specialised service providers.
Country and Region of operation
Spain - Canary Islands
Spain - Navarra
Portugal - Madeira
Italy - Calabria
Italy - Emilia Romagna
Years of activity
What is your role?
Role in the sharing economy
Do you already have a business idea that falls within the sharing economy?
Does your business already participate in the sharing economy?
Briefly describe your business and/or sharing idea/initiative
What challenges apply to your business and/or sharing initiative
New rules and regulations
New contract requirements
Sales & Revenue
Introducing new products
Exploring new markets
Marketing & Branding
Managing stakeholder relations
Resource price volatility
Continuity of resource supply
New customer demands and preferences
Creating demand and/or supply
Provide your definition of the sharing economy
MAIN CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS: Lucía Dobarro Delgado:
Do you accept the SharEEN GDPR privacy statement?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service