Block 2- Baker
Block 4- Gore
1. Which organism is a consumer?
d. Maple tree
2. An organism gets the nutrients it needs by breaking down dead leaves. Which is the best way to classify the organism?
a. As a consumer
b. As a decomposer
c. As a herbivore
d. As a producer
3. Which describes one way that energy is transferred in a food chain?
a. From a consumer to a producer
b. From a producer to another producer
c. From a producer to the sun
d. From a producer to a consumer
4. Which organism is a producer?
5. Raccoons fed on insects, worms, fish, plant material, fruit and nuts. Which best describes the raccoon?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hickory Public Schools.