Please complete this quick and easy questionnaire, so we can add you into our system!
You can find more information about the series by visiting: www.canadianenduro.com
1) You're receiving this information because you've emailed email@example.com inquiring about volunteering with us.
2) Complete the online form (congrats, you're on the right path).
3) Ensure you specify on the form which events you can 100% attend - if you put your name down, we'll think you're coming!
4) Double check the dates of the events and confirm you are ready to commit.
5) We'll send you three emails: First Email = Monday or Tuesday before the event > This email is just confirm that you're still coming. Second Email = Wednesday or Thursday before > This email will confirm some logistics and give you a bit more information about the race, meeting times etc. This is your last chance to reconsider. Third Email = Friday or Saturday before event > This email will give you your position, confirm the meeting location/time, map, emergency action plan etc.
HELPFUL HINTS- Race Discounts/Entries = If you've never volunteered with us before, these will be sent out after your first event.- Redeeming for a child/spouse = You'll get 75% off your child's entry for volunteering.- Event Dates - Check below-Course Marshals - On course typically for 5-6 hrs > you can ride, walk or hike in!- Events with lift tickets - you'll be given a lift ticket for the day of the event- Come prepared - bug spray, sunscreen, water, snacks (we'll provide a meal after and a sandwich for lunch).- Some events require Saturday volunteers.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT VOLUNTEERING CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://www.canadianenduro.com/faq
1. Download the BC, AB, ON OR QC REGION (depending on your events) - this will allow you to utilize the map when you're 'offline' - you do this in the app on your phone
2. Our course map and route will be released later in the week (Link will follow closer to date of event)
3. Once on the event hand page, you will see on the right, above the map, a "wishlist" button, with a Cellphone Icon - CLICK THAT BUTTON, it will put a copy of the route into your phone!
THIS IS THE MAP YOU WILL BE USING WHILE ON COURSE
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - please allow 48hrs for a response.