2020 Homesteaders of America VENDOR Application
Want to become a vendor at the 2-day 2020 Homesteaders of America conference? Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch with you soon!
** IMPORTANT: If you are a food truck or food vendor you must have insurance and provide proof of insurance. If you are a food truck, food vendor, or plan to make food onsite for sale, YOU MUST HAVE A HEALTH CERTIFICATE through the county.
** IMPORTANT: all vendors that fall under certain categories need to purchase a vendor license through Warren County Virginia. You'll be sent that info in your vendor package confirmation.
** NOTE: This is a homesteading/farming/land owner/home owner/gardening/livestock conference. Please make sure your business is relevant to this topic. We cannot, and will not, guarantee sales or traffic to your vending space if your information or business doesn't pertain to the interest of our attendees.
• Vendor must provide own tables, tents, and chairs for the event, otherwise, an additional cost will be charged.
• If you need water or electricity for your vendor space, there is an additional $100 fee. Please note this on your registration.
• Your registration is NOT accepted until you receive a CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING email from us. This form is simply an application. We reserve the right to turn away any vendor if we feel it is not a good fit for this event or if we already have a vendor of the same kind.
• Vendors are responsible for their own products, banners, promo materials, tents, etc. Each vendor is required to clean up their space as it was before. If your space is not cleaned properly upon departure, there may be a cleanup fee billed separately.
• This is a binding agreement. Should you decide to cancel your vendor space at this event after confirmation has been sent, and without 30 days advance notice, you will only receive partial refund. $45 will be kept for administrative filing and time.
• ALL FOOD ITEMS MUST BE LABELED. In the state of Virginia, all food items (breads, desserts, cheese, etc) must be labeled with an ingredient list. If your food items are homemade, your label must state that your items are not created in an inspected or commercial kitchen.
• Homesteaders of America Virginia LLC and Homesteaders of America LLC are not legally responsible should you not be in compliance with Virginia state laws. Please do your research and adhere accordingly. We are also not responsible for injury of self or products. You are in charge of your own insurance for your vendor space and business.
• ALL FOOD VENDORS must present their health certificate 2 weeks before the conference!
• ALL VENDORS, including food vendors, are required to attend their booths from the time the gates open until the close of the conference each day.
•For the safety of attendees,VENDOR VEHICLES, including food trucks, are not permitted to operate within the fairgrounds during conference hours.
** PROMOTION: You will receive a free link on our website and an announcement that you are coming on all of our social media outlets.
VENDOR SPACE PRICING
10×10 Vendor Space (outdoor) — $150
Double Vendor Space (outdoor) — $200
If you need a tent for your vendor booth, there is an additional cost, and tents are extremely limited. Please contact us for more information to see if a tent is available.
10x10 tent add-on (if available) — $100
10x20 tent add-on (if available) — $150
Electric/Water — $100
Tables — $15 each
Chairs — $5 each
** IMPORTANT — please send us a high-resolution photo and paragraph about yourself/your company for the social media announcement once your application is confirmed. If we do not receive this information, we can not guarantee you will promoted in HOA social media.
Social Media Link (to share on our site and social media)
10 x 10 Outdoor - $150
10 x 20 Outdoor - $200
Chairs (2) - $10
Table (1) - $15
Electric/Water - $100
Tent 10x10 (limited) - $100
Tent 10x20 (limited) - $150
Will You Be Selling Anything? If so, what?
Anything else we should know?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service