NET/TEN Remote Connection Winter Mini-Grants
Thank you for your interest in NET's Remote Connection Mini-Grants!
Contact Person Name
Please let us know who to contact regarding the status of this award.
Contact Person Phone
If you are applying on behalf of an Ensemble or Affiliate Member, please enter the member's name here.
Please indicate your current membership type.
Race & Ethnicity - Identities You / Your Ensemble Hold [OPTIONAL]
As you are comfortable, please share any racial and ethnic identities you (for NET individual/student members) or the MAJORITY of your ensemble/company (for NET ensemble/affiliate members) hold. If possible please provide a breakdown if known for ensembles. This question is not required, and will help NET to prioritize Black, Indigenous, and other artists and ensembles of color in this round.
Intersecting Identities You / Your Ensemble Hold [OPTIONAL]
As you feel comfortable sharing, please use this space to let us know if you (for NET individual/student members) or the MAJORITY of your ensemble (for NET ensemble/affiliate members) identify as people with disabilities, LGBTQIA+, or immigrants, or hold any other systemically marginalized identities. This question is not required, and will help NET to prioritize artists and ensembles living and creating at the intersection of multiple oppressions in this Mini-Grant round.
Please indicate which of the following you plan to spend Mini-Grant funding on (check all that apply):
Video conferencing services or other communication tools
Documentation or reflection that results from the funded engagement
Research materials, remote learning, or other knowledge building materials
Please indicate if you/your ensemble applied for and received a NET Remote Connection Mini Grant in Spring 2020:
Yes; applied for and received a Spring Mini Grant
No; applied but did not receive a grant
No; was an eligible NET member, but did not apply
No; was not an eligible NET member, or was not aware of the grant
Please indicate your preferred payment method: Check, Paypal, Venmo, or CashApp
Please mail me a paper check (30 days)
Please send to my Paypal
Please send to my Venmo
Please send to my CashApp
Address for Check Mailing/ Paypal Email/ Venmo Account/CashApp Tag
In the below space, please enter ONE of the following: 1) For Check Payments: Payee name and address for check mailing 2) For PayPal: Preferred email to receive Paypal payment 3) For Venmo: Preferred Venmo handle 4) For CashApp: Preferred $cashtag
Terms of Agreement
By clicking the "I AGREE" checkbox below, I am certifying that:
1. I am authorized to sign on behalf of the member listed above, and the payment information I indicated in this form is correct.
2. I will use Mini-Grant Funds awarded to me as indicated above. NET reserves the right to recover the full amount of any and all grant funds that: a) are not expended in accordance with the terms of this letter and all other grant program guidelines; b) are misused for any project or purpose other than those stated in the grant application or pre-approved adjustments; and/or c) remain unspent at the end of the grant period (May 31, 2021).
3. I will maintain my own records of grant expenditures, and promise to make this record available to NET upon request for at least three years after my grant closes.
4. I will maintain my status as a NET member in good standing throughout the full project period (through final reporting).
5. I will provide a short, one-page or five-minute form of documentation via writing, video, phone call, or otherwise, detailing my learning during grant activities by June 25, 2021.
6. I will credit the Network of Ensemble Theaters as a funder of my organization or individual work, and I will use #NETTEN and @NETensembles when sharing about my remote relationship-building activities on social media.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Network of Ensemble Theaters.