Transfer Change of Major
In order to declare a specialty major, you must have a GPA of 2.25 or higher on the required 39 hours.
First Name (Legal Name) *
Your answer
Last Name *
Your answer
Student ID # *
Your answer
Have you completed the required 39 hours? ( *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ole Miss Business. Report Abuse - Terms of Service