TRAILS REDESIGN YOUR COURSE
All faculty have depths of knowledge in your particular fields and the passion to share that knowledge with your students. In higher education, faculty do not often come into teaching with education or experience in creating and designing courses. You teach every day. You understand objectives and how to cover required topics in each course. Yet, that is often accompanied with a lot of work piecing things together on your own or feeling frustrated with texts and the availability of resources.
Do you find that:
- you only use a portion of your textbook and supplement a lot with outside resources?
- your favorite textbook is out of print?
- your favorite textbook gets new editions and higher prices faster than you can keep up with?
- you have yet to find a text that suits all of your needs, but like the ancillary materials the publisher provides?
- you spend a lot of time trying to find new relevant materials to include with your text?
- you are interested in using Open Education Resources for a course but feel like there’s too much work involved in getting started?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this ReDesign class is for you. Simply fill out the question below, and you will be contacted with all the details. This is not a commitment to taking the class, but rather an interest generating form.