HFS Returning to School Survey
All parents must complete the following survey in support of the school’s efforts to ensure that HFS will reopen and continue to operate as a safe educational environment for every member of the school community. Please complete and submit the survey by Tuesday 26 May, thank you.
Name of student
Class / Class teacher
FS 1-2 Ms. Marie McClellan
Y 1-2 Ms. Laura Nurse
Y 3-4 Mr. Scott Kearney
Y 5-9 Mr. Nathan James Dunn
Please read the following and click the boxes.
1. I have read and understood the HFS Covid-19 Protocol.
2. I agree to follow the provisions of the protocol, particularly in connection with ensuring that my child is free of Covid-19 symptoms before he/she goes to school every day.
3. I confirm that neither my child nor any member of my household has returned from an overseas visit within the past 14 days.
4. I confirm that neither my child nor any member of my household including myself has been in contact with anyone who has been confirmed to be infected with Covid-19 within the past 14-days.
5. I confirm that in case my child or any of my family members including myself travels outside of Korea between now and 17 July 2020, he/she will self-isolate according to the HFS Covid-19 Protocol and as stipulated by the KCDC.
※ Those who cannot tick the boxes for questions 3 and 4 should contact the admin office. Please bear in mind that you must self-isolate for 14 days from the date of return or contact, under the HFS Covid-19 Protocol.
E-signature of parent (Name of parent)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hyundai Foreign School.