Our ELEVENTH annual spring event is a one-day juried, curated contemporary craft show in St. Louis, MO. We are on the lookout for interesting, high-quality handmade goods, art, and vintage wares. We appreciate eco-friendly goods and materials, but we are not limiting makers to eco-friendly works. Diversity and Inclusion is a priority - we want a unique and broad representation of art and artists from all walks of life. We have an amazing base of devoted shoppers and strive to create a fresh mix of vendors to attract even more shoppers.
So, how will you know if you’re a good fit for this show?
- Check out the vendors from our previous years' shows. You can find them on Facebook or Instagram. We love vendors with great attitudes and confidence in their work that shows in their displays, branding, and online presence.
- We do not accept applications from independent consultants (ex: Lularoe, Avon, Jamberry, Arbonne) or vendors that sell items made from or including licensed materials (sports team logos, Disney characters, etc.).
- We do not accept food/drink vendors, except for local food trucks. If you have a food truck and are interested in selling at our event, please email us at email@example.com.
- If you are a previous vendor OR applicant, we take into consideration your progression as an artist - we want to see growth from year to year.
- Details we look for: great photos of your work & displays, cohesive, professional branding both in person and online, and a unique viewpoint that helps you stand out.
- If you have applied to one of our shows previously but didn’t get in, you still have every opportunity to be accepted. Our vendor lineup is never the same twice. Although some vendors will be repeat vendors, we plan to bring in a significant number of new vendors for each event. Some saturated categories (i.e. - jewelry, illustrations/prints, etc.) are very competitive and we have a very high number of applicants in these areas, so, fair warning!
- Brand spankin’ new crafters are welcome to apply as well - we were all newbies once!
- We also welcome out-of-town vendors.
- A Happy Little Holiday Market is very affordable, well-attended show with approximately 3.5k shoppers in one day and a wonderful first experience for any new crafter.
- When in doubt, ask! Please feel free to email or message us if you have questions, we are happy to help you out. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.