Meal Donation Application Form
Thank you for your interest in donating a meal for the Izzy Family Room families at Hasbro Children's Hospital! We appreciate your interest in visiting the Izzy Family Room and sharing your time with our patients and families. The Izzy Family Room is located on the 5th floor of Hasbro Childrens' Hospital in Providence, RI. Meals are served daily in the room, served to all inpatient families staying on the 5th floor and extended to inpatient families on the 4th and 6th floors.
Please complete the following form with details of your interest.
You will be given the option for your company/team to serve a meal yourselves, to donate a meal to be dropped off and served by the Izzy Foundation team, or to donate a monetary sponsorship for a meal. If you plan to serve your meal(s) at the Izzy Family Room, please read General Logistics for Visits below.
For more information about The Izzy Foundation please visit our website at
• All meals donated should aim to serve thirty people.
• Meals should include a vegetarian option, a gluten-free option, and if serving meat, a pork-free option.
• Meals must be brought in catering-style disposable containers.
• Arrival of meals should be between 11-11:30am on the day of the meal.
• Lunch is served in the Izzy Family Room at 12pm sharp.
• Upon receipt of your donation inquiry and confirmation of your meal donation, you will receive an orientation email with contact information.
• Any cancellations of meals must be received at least 24 hours in advance of planned donation day.
General Logistics for Visits:
• Visitors must be 18 years or older to participate in a program in the Izzy Family Room.
• Any visitor having recent contact or exposure to a communicable disease, or having recent contact with an ill person, must receive approval from infection control. Any visitor who is currently ill is not permitted to visit.
• Maximum of 4 volunteers per meal due to space limitations and the health and safety of patients.
• The Izzy Foundation will provide donors with an orientation for patient safety and infection control guidelines.
• Attire must be appropriate for all ages to reflect The Izzy Foundation and Hasbro Children’s Hospital. The following dress code is required: no open toes shoes, logo T-shirts with inappropriate slogans, short skirts, tank tops, and/or low cut tops. All tattoos must be covered with clothing.
• No religious or political implications are permitted in any Izzy Family Room programs.
• The Izzy Family Room provides one parking pass; any additional passes will cost $2 at time of visit.
• No photographs/video may be taken without prior approval from The Izzy Foundation and Hasbro Children's Hospital.
• The Izzy Foundation may not be responsible for any injury, loss of personal belongings or equipment while you visit.
Company Name (optional)
Days You Are Interested In Donating
I want to serve lunch in the Izzy Family Room
I want to drop a lunch off to the Izzy Family Room
I want to sponsor a meal for the Izzy Family Room
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service