This is a sightseeing / information trip for everyone including active senior adults interested in visiting European countries which were important to the birthing of the Reformation. This once-in-a-life-time trip will take us to some of the most scenic countries of Europe, including Germany, Switzerland, England and Scotland. You'll visit prominent cities of the Reformation such as Wittenberg, Eisleben, the Warburg Castle, in Germany - Basel, Zurich and Geneva in Switzerland. Then we fly to London for a visit of the city and then to Cambridge, England. Our final time will be spent in Edinburgh, Scotland, before flying home from there.
Package price of $3,295.- per person includes:
• Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. gateway city to Berlin, Germany and returning from Edinburgh, Scotland. (economy class)
• The price is per person, double occupancy
• A total of 23 meals (11 breakfasts, continental style; 12 evening meals), plus inflight international meals
• Land and air transportation in Europe
• Services of multilingual tour director during the entire stay in Europe
• Comprehensive sight-seeing program including the services of local guides for select attractions
• Service charges, taxes, and tips as related to hotels and restaurants
NOT INCLUDED: Entrance fees for museums or other tourist attractions, and lunches.
NOTE: LIMITED NUMBER FOR THIS MISSION TRIP!
A $300.- deposit will be required for each person traveling, in order to secure a reserved seat for this trip. This deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation other than for doctor-ordered medical reasons and will be applied to the total cost for trip.
Make checks payable to "Friendship International" or pay online at our e-Giving page link, which will appear after you click SUBMIT. Applications will be considered only after the deposit is received.
Registration Deadline and 1st payment of $1,600.- due: September 1, 2017Full Payment Due: September 29, 2017