Thank you for your interest in serving this ministry! We will be needing all the hands we can get for camp to run smoothly! To help the current Standing Stones staff better organize responsibilities, please review the duties of each position then answer the following questions as honestly and best as you can.
- Set up stations (field, water, and gym)
- Lead activities for small groups attentively
- Possibly help manage free time activities or tournaments
- Willingness to be outdoors or indoors all five days at camp
- Be trained in first aid care or have nursing/medical background (Preferred but not required)
- Have a constant presence at camp where large amount of campers gather
- Advise campers who need medication or are taking medication to regularly check-in
- Support the on-campus clinic in cases of non-life-threatening injuries, illnesses, and accidents
- CPR certified is require for this position
- Keeping all Standing Stones Camp attendees safe during the duration of Standing Stones Camp.
- Enforcing camp rules & guidelines (i.e. dress code, pda, etc.)
- Respond to any emergent needs at Standing Stones Camp (i.e. Fights, Dehydration, First Response, etc)
- Making sure all attendees are where they need to be during scheduled hours of the day.
- Work with and report to Head of Security.
- May have to travel off-campus to attend emergent needs to Standing Stones Camp attendees
- Abide by the rules set forth by Standing Stones Camp and the University
Merch Sales Responsibilities:
- Help with the merch table during merch sales times
- Distribute and help with photo orders
- All volunteers will need to attend the sexual abuse training
- All volunteers must pass background check
- You are NOT guaranteed to be a Volunteer
- You may be pulled out early from workshops or tracks to assist camp activities
- Most volunteers are STILL expected to attend workshops and be part of a small group comprised of other volunteers
- We will contact you within a couple weeks to confirm your application