2. We do not accept native tokens. We are a business and need liquidity and will not accept the risk of taking platform tokens. It also gives us the necessary demarcation to avoid any conflicts of interest.
3. Payment is pegged to AUD and is accepted in Fiat, Bitcoin or Ethereum through our payment merchant which is Coin Payments.
4. All work is invoiced.
5. We reserve the right to reject your work after payment is made if we see deceptive or misleading conduct. A full refund will be provided and any publicly advertised material will be removed.
6. All advertising & sponsorship work we perform is declared as sponsored on all platforms and is undertaken in accordance with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Guideline 234 - Advertising financial products and services: Good practice guidelines. Specific clauses we operate under can be found under subsections RG234.134-136.
7. We provide no guarantee to the views, conversion, CTR, reception, comments or any other feedback received on the advertising material, but we always do our best to promote our content on all available channels.
8. We require full payment upfront for any sponsorship and advertising work.