Elizabethton City Schools ESSER 3.0 Survey
Elizabethton City Schools is receiving approximately $5.66 million as part of the federal American Rescue Plan for schools. We are seeking public feedback on our proposed application to the Tennessee Department of Education for federal ESSER 3.0 funds. This survey is seeking your feedback and suggestions as to best budget these funds. The law requires that the funds be budgeted in the following categories:
1. Addressing Learning Loss: Coordinators, Summer, Supplemental After School, and Tutoring
2. Addressing Learning Acceleration: Summer, Supplemental After School, and Tutoring
3. Addressing Facility Needs and Deferred Maintenance/Infrastructure
4. Purchasing Education Technology (including hardware, software, and connectivity)
5. Addressing the Unique Needs of Special Populations
6. School Facility Repairs
7. Providing Mental Health Supports
8. High Quality Instructional Materials for Math Adoption
9. High Quality Instructional Materials for Early Literacy
10. Public Health Coordination and Protocols
11. Conducting Other Necessary Activities
12. Indirect Cost
13. Administrative Cost
ECS proposed use of ESSER 3.0 funds:
• LEARNING LOSS PROVISIONS - school-based intervention programs, class size reduction
• WHOLE STUDENT SUPPORTS - counseling, mental health therapy, behavioral and attendance support
• FACILITY IMPROVEMENTS – additional classrooms at TAD
• INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS – literacy, math, and SPED materials
• OTHER NECESSARY ACTIVITIES - instructional technology support
We value your input. Thank you in advance for participating in this short survey. Responses will be due by 4 p.m. on Monday, July 5, 2021.
Which of these best describes you? (select all that apply)
Parent / Guardian
Elected Official or School Board
Teacher / Educational Professional
School Support Staff
Please mark your interest group as applicable (select all that apply):
Interest Group - Students with Disabilities
Interest Group - English Learners
Interest Group - Children Experiencing Homelessness
Interest Group - Children in Foster Care
Interest Group - Migratory Students
Interest Group - Students who are incarcerated
Interest Group - Underserved Students
Interest Group - Civil Rights Organizations
Interest Group - Disability Rights Organizations
After reviewing the Elizabethton City Schools ESSER 3.0 proposal above, what comments would you like to share concerning the items listed?
What additional suggestions regarding the use of ESSER 3.0 funds do you have?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Elizabethton City Schools.