Programs and Education Advisory Council
The Programs and Education Advisory Council is a standing body that identifies relevant content, current trends, topics and learning opportunities within the industry for the benefit of members, candidates and local investment professionals. These delivery mechanisms include, but are not limited to, conferences, webinars, programs, courses, and events. The Advisory Council members serve as liaisons for the various affinity groups/communities and report directly to the Board of Directors.
• Identify relevant content, current trends, topics and learning opportunities within the industry;
• Provide insight into areas of the profession where additional training, continuing education and/or research is required;
• Confirm program alignment with the society’s Strategic Plan;
• Employ policies and procedures for the efficient and effective functioning of the Advisory Council;
• Offer guidance to the Member Communities.
The advisory council will meet at least four (4) times a year, with additional meetings/conference calls planned based on the current year’s projects. Members are expected to also participate through the dedicated project management system and respond in a timely fashion.
Designation (e.g. CFA, CAIA, FRM)
Preferred Email address
Area(s) of expertise (can select more than one)
Financial Statement Analysis
Other (please describe below)
What other area(s) of expertise would you like to mention (not included in the above list)?
In your opinion, what high-level issues / topics are affecting / will affect our profession in the coming year?
Include CV, resume, or LinkedIn Profile
Upon submission of this form, please email your CV, resume, or LinkedIn Profile to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service