SASY Neighborhood Improvement Grant Application
SASY Neighborhood Improvement Funds will be the disbursed annually (unused funding to be put in reserve) and be the remainder of the Project Fund minus the discretionary project funding. Maximum Neighborhood Improvement Fund for this grant disbursement will be $2000. For this funding cycle applications will be due on February 1, 2018. We will ask that those applying will make a short presentation at the following SASY meeting on February 8, 2018. Applications will be voted on during the following March meeting.
SASY empowers residents to engage in their community.
• 501(c)3 organizations with projects that address focus areas in the SASY neighborhood. Non-profits headquartered within SASY will be given special priority.
• individuals and groups without 501(c)3 status that can demonstrate a successful program that meets the project areas of focus and serves the SASY Neighborhood
• funds are available for program and capital projects
• funds are not available for endowments, general operating expenses, religious purposes, or lobbying efforts
• innovative and creative ideas are welcomed
1. Fill out application completely
2. All requests must include a budget attached as a separate document. The budget will list all other sources of funding and in-kind support, and whether those sources are secured or anticipated.
3. All requests must be submitted by the time specified for the grant period.
4. Applicants are also required to present at a SASY Council meeting. Final approval will not be granted at the meeting of the presentation, but by the following council meeting.
5. All funding from SASY must take the form of reimbursement for expenses incurred, also requiring a receipt for those expenses.
6. Applicants who receive project funding awards must submit a one page (minimum) description of the project outcome and how the funds were spent within 60 days of the award.
Send documents to
Priority will be given to projects that:
• foster collaboration among individuals, organizations, and/or businesses
• demonstrate capacity for matching funds or have already secured other funding sources
• promote community resident participation and engagement
• encourage diversity through activities supported by the project
• directly promote SASY Neighborhood Association mission
Date of Request
Public Arts & Culture
Public Green & Open Spaces
Will this project need full SASY funding or are there other sources
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service