Trail Running SA - Change event distance or starting wave
IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE YOUR EVENT DISTANCE *AFTER* THE REGISTRATION CUTOFF (MIDDAY FRIDAY)
- Don't fill out this form.
- Please proceed to the registration manager on event day to arrange a change.
IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE YOUR EVENT DISTANCE *BEFORE* THE REGISTRATION CUTOFF:
- Fill out the form below.
- Be patient - we process these in bulk once every few weeks, then do any remaining requests at midday Friday before the event.
- You will need to fill out the form with a new registration ID for each registration you wish to change.
- Please be aware that a $10 fee will apply. This will be charged to the credit card you used to sign up to the event. This fee is not covered by any insurance you have purchased during the signup process.
Are you submitting this form before midday the Friday before the event?
Your Registration ID
This can be found in your confirmation email, and will look like this: R-0L9MTBZL. TIP: Search your email inbox for the subject "registration confirmation". Note that the character after the dash is a zero (0), not the letter "O".
Name of event
e.g. "Cleland", "Sturt Gorge", "Mt.Misery", "Kuitpo", "Five Peaks"
Distance or wave you are transferring FROM
e.g. "58km" or "58km 6:00AM wave"
Distance or wave are transferring TO
e.g. "22km" or "58km 7:00AM wave"
Changing from a run to a walk or vice versa?
Only select an option if you are changing this. Note that we usually only permit walking for the shortest event that day.
Changing from a run to a walk
Changing from a walk to a run
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service