Educator Survey | Yaqeen Curriculum
Yaqeen Institute has been developing curriculum that is relevant and accessible. Through this survey, we hope to gain a better understanding of the needs of our audiences and how to address them.
1. a) What is your role in the field of education?
Administrator (Principal, Vice Principal)
1. b) If you selected other, please explain
2. What age range do you currently work with?
5 years old - 9 years old
10 years old - 13 years old
14 years old - 16 years old
17 years old or older
3. What resources/tools are currently available and accessible to the average Islamic School in your area? (eg. computers, developed curriculum, subscriptions, etc.)
4. What resources/tools have been most useful when trying to connect with a high school audience?
5. In your opinion and experience, what are the barriers to learning for youth?
6. How do students address difficult/controversial topics in an educational setting?
7. Please list topics you feel would be useful to develop curriculum for (specifically regarding a high school audience)
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Yaqeen Institute.
Terms of Service