Trial Potter Wheel Workshop - $75/pax
Through this 2.5 hrs workshop, you will learn:1. An introductory to pottery making.2. Introduction of pottery wheel & experience on the wheel. 3. Each participant gets to create 2 items from the wheel. (If you wish to make more during the lesson, you may top up $15 for additional piece)4. Each bowl/cup will be glazed by Thow Kwang instructor. (You get to select our range of glazes!)
All materials provided and no prior experience required.
2. Can we bring back our artwork after the workshop?Artwork takes about 3-4 weeks to be ready. ( Strongly depends on the weather, apologise if collection delays a little. Seek your kind understanding! :) ) We will notify you via sms/email once ready for collection.
3. Do you accept walk in?Strictly by registration, as our workshop fills up quickly and we don't want to disappoint anyone of you.
4. What's your refund policy?Upon confirmation and payment of your seat(s), we are unable to allow refunds. Postponing is requested 2 weeks before class commencement, participant is allowed only one-time re-scheduling of class to another already available date of the same. Otherwise, your postponing request cannot be entertained. However, you may send a substitute or friend in your place.
5. What time should we reach?Would be good to reach 10 mins before workshop starts. Be on time - We will not entertain participants who are late for 30mins or more. You will need to reschedule.
6. What's your minimum no. of pax to start the class?At least 8pax - In the event that we cancel the class due to instructor illness or minimal enrolment, participants will be notified by phone/e-mail, and be given the option to transfer to another class or to accept a full refund.
Once transferred, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
I've registered and made payment for the following workshop(a) workshop date & No. of pax (b) transaction date(c) iBanking nickname (d) transfer reference number(e) contact no.
*Please ensure that payment is made within 24 hours of this registration, otherwise we will not be able to guarantee your seats for the workshop.
Thank you and have a great day ahead!