WPS Safety Tips allows you to submit anonymous information to members of the WPS Safety Committee.
If you would like someone from the committee to follow up with you, please provide your contact information at the bottom of the form. Please select the appropriate School and Topic when submitting your tip.
If you wish to report the concerning behavior of a student or directed at a student, please use the Say Something app or report to a trusted adult at home, school, or the local police immediately. This behavior may include:
- Acts of violence or threats of violence
- Bullying, fighting, harassment or intimidating behaviors
- Depression, anxiety or loss of self-control
- Reckless behavior, theft and petty crimes
- Social isolation or withdrawal
- Substance or alcohol abuse
- Suicide threats, cutting or other self-harm
- Any other troubling situation or behavior
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911.