Hours: 40 hours per week
Responsible to: Managing Director
Summary: Oversee all production, quality control, policies and procedures
Both short term and long term candidates will be considered.
We are a company that is passionate to create employment for women at risk and survivors of trafficking. Through our non profit affiliate we also provide a path to employment to ensure that women and children never face the threat of human trafficking again. We provide safe and secure employment, on site daycare facilities,
and wrap around support allowing each woman to build a bright future for herself and her children. Every day we observe the transforming power of hope and love through employment. We are inviting someone with strong management and training skills to grow and improve our production in order to provide more opportunities of freedom and hope to women and children.
1. Work with an enthusiastic and committed local team providing support, mentoring and encouragement.
2. Analyse and improve production systems, ideally using LEAN practices
3. Improve sourcing of materials and inventory systems.
4. Develop training materials and training curriculum using Training Within Industry
5. Explore ways training strategies can increase success of vulnerable women healing
from trauma and how these techniques can be applied in other businesses.
7. Oversee training programmes using Training Within Industry and Toyota Kata techniques
8. Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
9. Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations..
10. Help develop strategies to train and employ as many survivors and at risk women as
Experience and skills:
1. Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
2. Training and experience in LEAN production and TWI techniques ideal. A willingness to study and learn can be substituted.
3. Understanding of sewing, both machine and hand and / or industrial production.
4. Well organized, resourceful and strong administrative skills.
5. The ability to work well as part of a team, encourage others and build others' skills.
6. Experience of cross cultural living would be helpful
7. A strong commitment to developing opportunities for previously exploited women.
Additional Information: This is a volunteer position. Personal fundraising is recommended.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service