UKK - BING 7 20162017
CHOOSE ONE CORRECT OPTIONS BY CLICKING THE LITTLE CIRCLE IN FRONT OF LETTERS A, B, C OR D !!!
1. The Writer has a …
B. Little sister
C. Little Brother
D. Little Boy
2. Salsa is … year(s)
3. How is Salsa’s hair?
4. Salsa can’t … .
5. The writer likes … very much
A. Walking around the house
B. To play the house
C. Salsa’s smile
6. What is the girl’s name?
7. What is her hobby?
A. Watching TV
8. Why does she likes cooking ‘Pindang Serani’?
A. She likes watching the family eat it.
B. She likes eating it very much.
C. She likes fish very much.
D. She hates fish.
9. What is Dhita like?
10. Where is the library located?
A. Not far from the school.
B. On the second floor.
D. Next door
11. What is the next to the door of the library?
A. The sport reports.
B. Eleven bookshelves.
C. The shelf for displaying the books.
D. The shelf for displaying magazines and newspaper.
12. When do the students usually go to the library?
A. During the class.
B. In the morning.
C. During recess.
D. After school
13. “It is very comfortable”. (2nd paragraph), what does comfortable mean?
A. Feeling interested in something.
B. Making somebody feel relaxed.
C. Making somebody feel sad.
D. Not knowing what to do.
14. Why did the writer paint her room pink? Because …
A. Pink makes her comfortable.
B. She likes natural scenery.
C. Her mother likes it.
D. She likes pink.
15. When does the writer use the encyclopedias?
A. In the morning.
B. In her spare times.
C. When she studies.
D. When she wakes up.
16. What is the purpose of the text?
A. To ask the readers to paint their room pink.
B. To tell the readers how to decorate a room.
C. To tell about the writer’s hobby.
D. To describe the writer’s room.
17. From the text we know that there are … in the writer’s room.
A. Two alarm clocks.
B. Three windows.
C. Some pictures.
D. Two pillows.
18. The following is the color of ribbon Derian will buy, except …
19. How many balloons does Kayla need?
20. How many color flavor candies does Kayla need?
21. What kind of drink should Derian buy?
A. Plain water
B. Soft drink
22. From the shopping list we know that Derian is shopping for …
A. A party
B. A daily needs
C. A school project
D. Kayla’s breakfast
23. The text below is written to …
A. Explain how to make charger.
B. Tell how to charge hand phone battery.
C. Inform the original battery.
D. Describe how battery is made.
24. How can we connect the charger to our hand phone?
A. By pulling out from your hand phone.
B. By showing the icon indicators on the hand phone.
C. By putting the flash symbols on the charger plug face upward.
D. By connecting the battery charger to your hand phone down.
25. What should we do when the battery is fully charged?
A. Charged it for 5 hours.
B. Connect it to your hand phone.
C. Remove the charger from your hand phone.
D. Remove your hand phone from the connector.
26. “Wait until the battery icon appears on the screen” word "appears" is closest meaning to …
27. What is the topic of the text below?
A. How to make breakfast
B. How to make yoghurt
C. How to make garnish
D. How to make Sunrise Salad
28. What is the next step after we combine all the fruit?
A. Add a bit of yoghurt
B. Place a small bundle of mint
C. Slice to banana
D. Wash the fruits
29. Which statement is not true based on the text above?
A. Wash the fruit and let it dry on paper towels
B. Slice the banana into chunks
C. Trims the green off the strawberries
D. Add a glass of yoghurt on top of the fruit salad
30. How many ingredients are in the text?
31. “Finally, place a small bundle of mint leaves on the yoghurt for garnish” the garnish has the same meaning as …
32. Rangga : What does the caution mean? Neka : … .
A. The readers have to reduce the speed
B. The readers can ride the motorbike fast
C. The riders must stop in front of school
D. In fifteen minutes the riders must arrive at school
33. Jony buys a bun and two … of bread and a cup of coffee.
34. Mother : Where do you put the key, Sam? Sam : I put it … The desk, Mom.
35. Mother : You must bring … if you want To buy some things in the market Nina : Yes, Mom. Please make it.
C. Shopping list
36. Billy : Excuse me, Sir. It is … Guest : Oh, I am sorry
A. Smoking prohibition
B. Stop prohibition
C. Parking prohibition
D. Go straight
37. Arrange the instructions below into the correct order. 1. Leave your keys at the front desk. 2. Check out by 12.00 noon. 3. Ask for the bill and pay at the cashier’s desk. 4. Be sure to take all your personal belongings.
38. We can find the below notice in a …
C. Swimming pool
D. Department store
39. Sita : Risa, this is a present for you Risa : Oh, this is so wonderful …
A. Thank you very much
B. You are so kind to me
C. I like it very much
D. May I have it
40. Boy : Hey, Wait. Don’t you look the caution there? Gaga : Oh, … I don’t look it.
A. Excuse me
B. Yes, you are right
C. I’m really sorry
D. Ok, never mind
41. What make Alvita house different with others?
A. It has blue roof
B. It has white and grey wall
C. It has a star fruit tree
D. It has no fence
42 What does the text tell you?
A. How to make curried rice.
B. How to buy curried rice.
C. How to get curried rice.
D. How to find curried rice.
43. The following is NOT the ingredient to make curried rice ..
A. 2 cups water
B. 1 teaspoon curry powder
C. 1 cup uncooked rice
D. 2 teaspoons sugar
44. We need ... minutes to cook the curried rice.
45. How much raisins is needed to cook curried rice?
A. 2 cups.
B. ¼ cup.
C. 2 cup.
D. 1/2 cup.
C. Post office
D. Police station
48. In the text above Vita is........... girl. She is ready to help her father anytime.
49. How many characters are there in the dialogue above.
50. See the Notice below! What does it mean?
A. We must keep the environment from the damage
B. We must not keep the envrinment from the damage
C. We can not keep the environment from damage
D. We can not save the environment from damage
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service