Presidium Model United Nations Conference 2017 shall be held on 25th, 26th and 27th of August. At PMUN 2017, we will be simulating the following committees:
1. UNGA III - SOCHUM : United Nations General Assembly III - The Social, Cultural and Humanitarian Committee 2. UNHRC: United Nations Human Rights Council3. UNSC: United Nations Security Council4. UNW: United Nations Women5. UNEA: United Nations Environment Assembly6. WHO: World Health Organization7. WTO: World Trade Organization
8. HLPF: High Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development
This is the official UN committee for Sustainable Development which will have stakeholders from various industries participating along with countries to discuss progress on the SDG's
9. UNGC: United Nations Global CompactThis is a Stakeholders Meet in which Members include Governments, Organisations and Businesses.
10. SCoI: The Supreme Court of IndiaThis is a courtroom simulation with the members being TWO teams of 5 Counsels each representing one side of the dispute.
11. CD - Citizens' DialogueThis is an open forum debate in which Members include Key Ministers, Media Persons, Industrialists, Activists, and 15 members who will be called 'Citizens of India' and will represent the public opinion and viewpoint regarding the issue being discussed.
While filling the country/member preferences, please refer to the COMMITTEE MATRICES given in the Invite or on the website www.pmun.org/pdf2017/countrymatrix.pdf
In case of any doubts, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned to our Website and Facebook page for updates and research material!http://www.pmun.org/https://www.facebook.com/pmundelhi/
1. All payments shall be made through a Demand Draft/Cheque in the name of 'Presidium Gurgaon'.All Payments are non-refundable.
2. CANCELLATION OF ALLOTMENT - If the fee from an individual does not reach Presidium, Gurgaon within 7 working days of receipt of the allotment email, the registration of the individual will be considered cancelled.
3. TO AVOID CANCELLATION OF ALLOTMENT WHILE THE DD/CHEQUE IS IN TRANSIT - Before couriering the Cheque/DD, please take a photograph of the same in which the details are clearly visible.
4. Email us the photograph of the DD/Cheque at email@example.com, clearly stating your
a. Nameb. Country, c. Committee ;andd. Draft/Cheque No.
To see the Country Matrix, visit www.pmun.org/pdf2017/countrymatrix.pdf
1. UNGA III - SOCHUM2. UNHRC3. UNSC4. UNW5. UNEA6. WHO7. WTO
Please see the HLPF Matrix and list THREE preferences below.
Please see the UNGC Matrix and list THREE preferences below.
2.ONE SCHOOL CAN ONLY RECEIVE ONE POSITION (Plaintiff or Respondent) TO MAINTAIN LEGITIMACY OF THE COURT.
3. Please choose position of either a plaintiff or a respondent. The details of the agenda (cases) will be intimated to you via mail once allotment is confirmed.
4. Allotments are subject to additional evaluation processes like telephonic interviews. The final decision rests with the Secretariat.
5. Email IDs are required as these students may be emailed research material periodically.
2. Please see the list of members in the Citizens' Dialogue and list preferences below.
1. Please fill the number of MUNs relating to the question asked in each answer except the first.2. Please fill this section honestly. If the details filled by you are incorrect and you get an allotment accordingly, you might face unwarranted challenges while participating in a specialised committee. The aim is to give you a good experience at PMUN 2017. If you are participating for the first time, do write the same!