We are looking for an empathetic, outgoing, organized individual that loves to come to work, and is dedicated to patient experience, the growth of our practice, and the protection of the Better Smile brand. The position could be part time or full time, depending on office[s] and coverage[s].
The team member must be:
• Extremely friendly
• Present themselves professionally
• Exude confidence
• Be a positive influence and a team player
• Be flexible in scheduling
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Reliable and punctual.
• Excelling communicator
• Able to accept constructive criticism
The requirements + duties:
• Answering phones.
• Booking patient appointments
• Checking patients in and out of appointments
• Scheduling imaging appointments and consultations with other physicians.
• Monitor emailing and faxing
• Filing of medical records
• Stocking office supplies and materials
• Getting information and/or coordinating care with insurance companies
• Previous work experience in the medical field is strongly preferred by not required
• Highly competitive wage.
• Benefits available to full time members after 3 months
• A great work environment.
If you enjoy assisting patients, and making their medical experience the best it can be, and you are outgoing, friendly, and detail oriented, this is a fantastic opportunity in a fast paced, fun, positive work environment. Part-time or full time, if you can make a long-term commitment to our team, this is going to be the right fit for you with potential growth opportunity in the future.
First and last name
Do you have at least one year of dental experience?
Please type cover letter and include link to resume if available.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Shovel The Sidewalk.