2020 Conference Grant Application
The New Jersey Association for College Admission Counseling is pleased to announce that through the generosity of the NACAC Board of Directors, financial support is now available to NJACAC members who assist students in the transition to college. The available funds are intended to provide assistance to members who might otherwise be unable to participate in professional development opportunities. The funds will cover registration for the 2020 Virtual NACAC NATIONAL CONFERENCE, September 22-24 2020.
More Information on this year's conference can be found here.
Grants will be awarded as follows:
1. Recipient(s) is chosen after submitting an application and meeting all stated criteria.
2. Grants are received in the form of a coupon code for the NACAC Conference.
3. Preference will be given to counselors working with underrepresented populations in college admissions.
4. Preference will be given to those who have never received a grant before, or have never attended one of the events.
In addition to the application below, candidates MUST submit:
1. Written approval from their immediate supervisor to attend the requested conference. If you cannot make the live conference times, no worries! You will have access to all of the content on-demand until October 31, as well as the monthly educational offerings for the duration of the academic year.
These materials should be scanned & emailed to (paper submissions WILL NOT be accepted):
Application Deadline: April 20, 2019
Please note: Name and email address on the grant application below must be the same as your NJACAC membership registration.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of NJACAC.