Schedule Issues: Fall 2020
Students, welcome to another year at J.W. Sexton High School! We look forward to a wonderful year!
A few notes about completing this form:
- Make sure the information you input is as accurate as possible.
- Enter all issues for your entire schedule in one sitting.
- Continue monitoring your email in case your counselor needs to reach out to you.
- Sending your counselor additional emails will NOT be considered.
Please note that we are ONLY changing schedules for the following reasons:
- Missing class / multiple classes the same hour
- Did not meet prerequisite class (i.e. did not pass Algebra 1 and you're scheduled in Algebra 2)
- Already earned credit in summer school or a previous year
This form will close on Friday, September 11 and no more requests will be accepted at that time.
Student Last Name
Student First Name
Your current grade.
Which class period is the issue?
Type of Schedule Issue
No Class for This Hour
Already Have Passed this Class
Missing a Core Class (Science, Math, English, Social Studies, World Language)
Same Class on My Schedule 2+ Times
Who is your counselor? (Based on the first letter of your last name)
Ms. Beauchamp= A-G
Ms. Sherrod = H-N
Ms. Johnson= O-Z
Comments (Not Required)
Identify specific class missing/repeated/desired/etc.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lansing School District.