Here are descriptions of the five dimensions we ask you to think about:
1. Contributing to the team's work: Does the person you are rating contribute a fair share of the team's work? Do they complete assignments on time? Do they help out other teammates?
2. Interacting with teammates: Does the person you are rating listen to other teammates? Do they share information? Do they listen to feedback from the team?
3. Keeping the team on track: Does the person you are rating monitor the team's progress and make sure appropriate progress is made? Do they provide specific, timely, and constructive feedback to others?
4. Expecting quality: Does the person you are evaluating motivate the team to do excellent work? Do they care that the team does outstanding work and believe that the team can do excellent work?
5. Having Relevant Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Does the person you are evaluating demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities to do excellent work? Are they willing to acquire new knowledge or skills to improve the team’s performance? Can they perform the role of any other team member if necessary?