2019-2020 Teacher Mini Grant Application
The purpose of the Sahuarita Educational Enrichment Foundation's Teacher Mini Grant program is to provide funding for classroom projects that enhance the student learning experience. Our goal is to financially enable SUSD #30 teachers to carryout special projects that would otherwise be unaffordable.
• Applications must be received Midnight on Friday, November 15, 2019.
• You may submit more than one application, but only one project will be funded each year.
• The maximum award is $500; Grant requests for more than $500 will not be considered.
• Award letters and checks will be distributed in December.
• Grant money expires if not used by June 12, 2020.*
• A brief project evaluation is due by June 12, 2020.
• If you are awarded a mini-grant, you will be added to a class on Google Classroom with your school email to complete 3 assignmenets: Evaluation, Blog, and Board Meeting Slideshow.
• Itemized Project Budget should include tax, shipping and if an electronic license is needed a $27.50 fee must be included
to have IT put it on the SUSD#30 District network.
• All remaining consumable items and non-consumable items purchased with a SEEF mini-grant are the property of the
SUSD#30 school and the grade level it was designated.
Do you agree with the terms listed in the description above?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sahuarita Unified School District.
Terms of Service