TAND Annual Conference Poster Session
The Council on Professional Issues Committee of the Tennessee Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics announces a call for abstracts to be considered for presentation at the Poster Session of the TAND 2020 Annual Conference on April 3rd, 2020.
All abstracts must be received no later than Friday, February 28th, 2020.
Oral presentations: Presenting author should provide 2-3 minute summary of study findings for judging. Two 30-minute poster presentation sessions will be provided for viewers and judges: morning and afternoon break times.
Awards for 1st and 2nd place in each main poster category
PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES BELOW FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Formatting and Typing of the Abstract
• Words: Limit is maximum 1500 characters including spaces. The form will not accept more than this amount.
• Be sure to carefully proofread all submissions.
• Spell out all abbreviated terms and acronyms at first mention within the text.
• After TAND receives the abstract, there will be no further editing.
• Do not use graphs, charts, tables, or capitalization for emphasis in the text.
• Capitalize the entire title. Limit to 10 words.
• Do not underline, bold, italicize, or use abbreviations or acronyms in the title.
• Detailed information on the use of abbreviations, acronyms, or credentials can be found in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, January 2018 issue.
Presenter and Co-authors:
• Type first and middle initials, last names, credentials, and places of employment for all authors within the limited space.
• Do not identify any author names or facilities within the body of the abstract.
• Presenting author must be listed first.
• Author citation should adhere to the standards found in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, January 2018 issue.
• All persons designated as authors must meet the criteria for authorship detailed in the following statement.
Credentials (if none, put N/A)
Employer (for practitioners only)
Position/Title (for practitioners only)
Student or Dietetic Intern
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service