Mapping of sport for development initiatives in Belgium
Commissioned by Laureus Sport for Good, an international social sport fund, Demos wants to map as many sport for development initiatives in Belgium as possible. Both in Flanders as well as in Wallonia, Brussels and the German-speaking Community. Based on the answers of this short survey, Laureus Sport for Good will analyse the situation of each initiative and invite those who are eligible to complete a funding application.
Do you run a sport for development initiative yourself? Feel free to fill in this short survey.
You can also forward this survey to (other) sport for development initiatives that you know.
Your data will be processed carefully and will only be shared with Laureus Sport For Good.
Questions, comments or suggestions can be directed to
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. What is the name of your sport for development initiative?
2. Which sport(s) does your sport for development initiative offer?
3. Which of the following social theme areas does your sport for development initiative mainly work on?
Education (increased access to and completion of education)
Employability (developing skills and creating pathways to employment)
Health and wellbeing (enhancing mental wellbeing and encouraging healthy behaviour change)
Working inclusively (creating communities which embrace ethnic, cultural and physical differences))
Peacefulness and harmony (resolving conflict, peacekeeping, safe spaces)
Girls and women (promoting equality, empowerment and safety)
4. In what way do you try to work around one or more of these social themes?
5. How many active members does your sport for development initiative count?
0 to 50 members
50 to 200 members
201 to 500 members
501 to 999 members
More than 1000 members
6. Which age groups does your sport for development initiative primarily target?
0 to 12 year olds
13 to 18 year olds
19 to 25 year olds
26 to 55 year olds
55+ year olds
7. What is the share of children and (young) people with a disadvantaged background (e.g., social, economic, psychological, ...) amongst the members?
Less than 25%
Between 25% and 50%
Between 50% and 75%
More than 75%
8. What is your name, e-mail address and telephone (or mobile) number?
9. What is the exact address of your sport for development initiative?
10. Finally, what is the legal status of your sport for development initiative?
Non-profit association (association without lucrative purpose)
Actual association (unincorporated association)
I don't know
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service