2020 Service of Excellence Nominations
Interfaith of The Woodlands announces the Five Who Share - Service of Excellence Awards. This honor is presented annually to five individuals invested within our community who give selflessly to others. Their tireless works affect positive and compassionate change, inspiring others to contribute to those in need.
Awards will be presented during the Five Who Share Breakfast, to be held on Friday, April 17, 2020 at The Legacy Ballroom at The Woodlands Country Club Palmer Course. Details available at
Nominations are accepted for individuals of all ages who exemplify the qualities listed below:
QUALITIES OF A SERVICE OF EXCELLENCE AWARD RECIPIENT
• Demonstrate commitment and dedication to the South Montgomery County community.
• Be a positive role model in our community.
• Provide leadership to their peers.
• Help significantly to improve lives and/or community conditions through their service.
• Enrich the lives of others while asking nothing in return but the satisfaction of having served.
• Perform their volunteer work in Zip Codes 77380-77382, 77384-77386, 77389 & 77375 in the Village of
Creekside Park and 77354 in the Village of Sterling Ridge.
WHEN TO NOMINATE:
• Nominations accepted beginning Monday, January 20, 2020 through Friday, February 21, 2020.
An independent selection committee will review all nominations and select the Service of Excellence Award recipients based on the above criteria. Please call the Development Office at 832-615-8225 with any questions, or send an email to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service