National Closed Road Circuit - Carmarthenshire Survey
It has been a year since the opening of the National Closed Road Circuit – Carmarthenshire at Pembrey Country Park. The Circuit has been popular, however, we would appreciate your feedback on how make it even better.
1. Have you used the National Closed Road Circuit – Carmarthenshire at Pembrey Country Park?
2. Did you know that the National Closed Road Circuit is free to use when not booked?
3. Knowing that the National Closed Road Circuit is free to use when not booked, would this encourage you to use it?
4. Do you know how to book the National Closed Road Circuit for a private event?
No - see link
5. Have you ever hired the circuit yourself, or been part of a group or club booking of the circuit?
5. How often have you used the circuit since it has opened?
Once or twice
6. How do you use the facility?
Taken part in events on the circuit
Booked private session
Mix of all of the above
7. How did you find out about the circuit?
8. What would encourage you to use the facility more?
9. What do you like mostly about the circuit?
10. What do you think could be better at the circuit?
11. We are developing toilet facilities and a weather shelter at the circuit. What other reasonable ‘add-ons’ would you see that could benefit the facility?
12. Please provide any comment you would consider worth noting to make the facility better or used more.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service