Mr. & Miss Tharu 2021 (Registration Form)
Mr. & Miss Tharu is Nepal’s most prestigious and largest Tharu cultural pageants for the both interested boys and girls to hunt their talent which is an annual modeling contest held in Kathmandu, Nepal since 2017 promoting and preserving Tharu culture, traditions and rituals. It is organized by Jaha Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. Mr. & Miss Tharu pageant was started by Suresh Kumar Chaudhary, the chairman of Jaha Entertainment from the first edition. The pageant has aimed of Discovering Starlets. The purpose of the annual event is to bring young Tharu & Tharuni from entire Nepal onto one platform to celebrate the beautiful cultures, people and nature of the Tharu society and also to conduct full entertainment through the ramp, live performance of the national artist, etc.
Rules and Regulations
1. To register, fill out all the details and send them along with four copies of photos (Two Close Up and Two Full Length), copy of bank deposit slip of online entry fee i.e. Rs.600/-, Age proof document and Email documents at
2. Non Refundable Payment of Rupees 600/- as a Registration fee must be paid on Bank Deposit or at the audition venue.
3. The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organizers.
4. The applicant should be below 28 years of age as on 31st December 2021. The applicants will be required to submit their age proof (Citizenship, birth certificate, driver's license, etc) during auditions.
5. The applicant should be single, unmarried, not divorced, not engaged.
6. Eligibility Criteria :
- Below 28 years of age (as on 31st Dec 2021)
- No Height Bar
- The applicant should be from the Tharu community.
- Resident of Tharu or belonging to a family with a background in Tharu.
- The applicant must be a minimum SEE graduated.
7. The Winner of this event will be under contract with the Title Sponsor for 1 Year for the purpose of Advertisements which may be in the form of Photography and Videography. However, she will be free to work in music videos and films, but cannot associate with any other commercial brand activity.
8. The applicant or the applicant's immediate family should not be related to any of the event associates, event partners, contest sponsors, and their subcontractors, or any of the judges. In the case of such a relation, the applicant will be disqualified immediately.
9. The Organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of any applications whatever may the reason.
10. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given. In case of any activity of indiscipline or unwanted interference by the participant or his/her family, the participant will be disqualified immediately.
11. The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injuries that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at his/her own risk and can have no claim on Jaha Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. in any regard.
12. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
13. The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
14. Shortlisted Candidates must bring the following documents to the training venue -.
a) Citizen certificate
b) Grooming Fee
An amount of Rs. 15,500/- as grooming charges must be submitted by shortlisted candidates.
15. Only persons of good health, sound mind, having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
16. Contestants auditioning at all city auditions, please ensure the following articles:
1) Wear Tharu cultural dress if possible. Wear only those that suits you. Please do not wear long evening gowns.
2) especially for ladies, appropriate footwear for above: pair of stiletto heels. Please ensure that these are not platforms or wedges and are at least 4-inch heels.
3) Appropriate jewelry, accessories to go with your wardrobe and attire.
17. The applicant should not have any case (criminal or civil) registered against his or her.
18. Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
19. The schedule of events and qualification rounds is subject to change at the discretion of the Organizer.
20. The Organizers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
21. Candidate will permit the right to use photograph shoot for publicity purposes.
22. Contestant understands that if selected a winner of this competition, he/she for one year her professional affairs, will be under the sole management of Jaha Entertainment and he/she will not give any written or oral endorsements commercially, without the expressed permission of Jaha Entertainment.
23. Contestant understands that Jaha Entertainment reserves the right to change the dates & location of the audition/grooming/shoot/final round etc.
24. Contestant will permit to televise live or by use of film or video tape any portion or all of the competition.
25. In the event of any dispute, the Organizers’ decisions are final and must be obeyed by the applicant.
26. Any contestant and/or family member or guest showing undisciplined behavior will lead to the disqualification of the that contestant. No refund will be given under these circumstances.
27. Candidate should not be under signed contract or legal bond with any company.
28. For further information / clarification, contact on + 977-9801988777 or mail at
29. All payments to be made through Cheque, Online Transaction or Cash Deposit in company's account.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service