The Most Epic Birthday Party Ever Bios
Please submit this form no later than Wednesday, September 7th.
Jane Doe (Cinderella): Jane is in 6th grade at Maryland Elementary School. Last year, Jane debuted her acting skills as Alice in Alice and Wonderland with the Bexley Theatre Arts, and later played Wendy in Peter Pan at the Davis Discovery Center. Jane has learned a lot in her role as Cinderella, and she now thinks her mom isn’t quite so mean when she makes Jane do her chores compared to the evil Stepmother. Jane would like to thank her parents and friends for all their support, Dan for showing her the ropes, and Ms Rhinehart for being fabulous. Thanks for coming to the show!
1. Please use this format for the beginning of the bio: Name (Character Name):
2. Whatever name you write on your bio will be how you are mentioned all throughout the program and the t-shirt, so decide whether you want to go by your legal name or your nickname and write it as your bio name (ex. choosing to go by Rebecca vs. Becky)
3. When typing a past show performance, please put the show title in italics
4. Use the third person to talk about yourself: ex. Jane loves soccer. Not: I love soccer.
5. Things to include:
a. Your grade and age
b. Your past theatre experiences
c. Your experiences with the current production
d. Your hobbies and other talents
e. Special thanks for family, friends, fellow cast and crew members, and the production staff
6. Don’t make your bio too long. If it is too long to fit in the program, it will be edited by either Ms Rhinehart, the Assistant Director, or the Program Creator.