LCS Meal Order Survey for Children - Pick Up Date - Monday, June 28, 2021 & Thursday, July 1, 2021
ATTENTION: LCS MEAL PICK UP WILL END ON JULY 1, 2021.
Lauderdale County Schools will be providing meals for any child ages 2-18.
Beginning June 1, 2021, meal pick up locations will be RHS and HHS only.
• Meals will be made available for pick up each Monday and Thursday from 10:30a.m. -11:30 a.m. (if meal pick up day falls on a school holiday, meals will be served on the next day school is in session).
• Meal Pick Up will be available at the Ripley High School and Halls High School main entrance.
• All children in Lauderdale County ages 2-18 are eligible to receive meals.
• Meals do not have to be picked up at the school the student attends, but the school pick up location of choice must be noted on the weekly survey.
• Children do not have to be present to pick up meals.
• LCS participates in Community Eligibility Provision therefore, these meals are provided to Lauderdale County children at no cost to the family.
• LCS is requesting all parents to pre-order their child's meals by submitting this survey. (If unable to submit the survey, contact Kerri Carmack or Janet Ray at the Lauderdale County Department of Education (731) 635-2941)
• Please complete a survey for each individual child.
• Please complete the survey by noon on Wednesday for the following Monday meal pick up.
For questions or assistance please call Kerri Carmack or Janet Ray at the Lauderdale County Department of Education (731) 635-2941.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service