Brick City Grill Application for Employment
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Statement of Values
Brick City Grill is its people, teamed to exceed the overall expectations of each and every customer, every shift, every hour, every day. Every employee is an important and valued member of the Brick City team. Through leadership, trust, loyalty, teamwork and commitment our company will provide a fulfilling work environment for our employees. Through ethical, responsive and profitable actions, we will enhance value for our company. We will obey all laws and through our actions, we will be worthy of public confidence, both as individuals and as a company. We are dedicated to operate with integrity and be good corporate citizens and leaders in every community in which we operate.
Welcome to Brick City Grill. Prior to completing the application for employment, please understand that we are serious about creating a productive working environment for our staff and maintaining the highest levels of quality, service and attention for our guests.
We want you to understand that we also believe in living our values, some of which are:
• We believe that good enough isn’t.
• We believe in doing business in a professional and orderly manner.
• We believe in honesty and integrity.
• We believe that only a happy and professional staff can give the level of personal service we demand.
• We believe in the ongoing training and development of our staff and see it as a worthy investment in the future of the company.
• We believe in providing legendary service – the unique and powerful sort of personal care and attention that our guests tell stories about.
• We believe that everyone is capable of being an A+ player.
If this feels like an environment for you, please complete the application.
Date of Application
Position(s) applied for?
How did you find out about this job?
Why are you seeking a new job at this time?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cylosoft, Inc..