ATHLEMA-2k20, FEB 14-15,2020
ATHLEMA -2k20 is annual sports fest of MVSR Engineering College.
All teams are here by informed to provide official list of team members, with Name, Roll Number, Class of study , Year and AADHAR Number.
2. ID card in original is must and mandatory.
3. If any player is found to be impersonating the ID of other, then the team will be dis-qualified without any further notice.
4. Code and conduct of MVSREC should be followed during working days.
5. Decision of the referees are final and no correspondence is entertained.
6. Registration amount should be paid before start of all the events.
7. Out station teams are advised to make their own transportation and accommodation arrangements.
8. Teams representing their respective colleges should be accompanied with their physical director.
9. It is the responsibility of participating teams to get their emergency medical kits (such as sprays etc.,)
NAME( As per official Records):
Date of Birth
TEAM EVENTS & REGISTRATION AMOUNT
Cricket ( 4000/-)
Foot Ball (2000/-)
Throw Ball-Women (1000/-)
INDIVIDUAL EVENTS & REGISTRATION AMOUNT
Chess ( 200/-)
Carroms (200/-) Singles
Carroms (300/-) Doubles
Table Tennis (200/-) Singles(M)
Table Tennis (300/-) Doubles(M)
Table Tennis (200/-) Singles(W)
Table Tennis (300/-) Doubles(W)
Table Tennis (300/-) Mixed Doubles
Badminton (200/-) Singles(M)
Badminton (200/-) Singles(W)
Badminton(400/-) Mixed Doubles
Tennikoit (100/-) Singles
Tennikoit (200/-) Doubles
Demand Draft (In favour of Principal, MVSR Engineering College, Payable at Hyderabad - only Nationalised Banks)
PHONEPE/ GOOGLEPAY ( Vamshi Kumar : 9010963005)
Reservation of Slot by Sending the Official letter from College ( Pay at Event by Cash / DD)
CASH ( Individual Events)
NEFT/RTGS / ONLINE TRANSFER
DECLARATION : I Hereby declare that data mentioned is true and correct to my knowledge and belief. If any thing is found false, I will be liable to code and conduct rules of ATHLEMA-2k20.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service