Quaver Unit 1 Episode 11: Writing Rhythms
1. What symbol represents a sound in music?
2. What symbol represents a silence in music?
3. Notes and rests live in _________.
4. Notes and rests are used to write down _______.
5. Beats are commonly organized into measures of ________.
5's, 10's and 15's
2's, 3's, and 4's
6. What meter did Frank create when he walked with a bucket on his foot?
7. The way beats make the music feel is called the _______.
8. The sign representing how many beats are in a measure is called the _____.
9. What does the meter sign show?
How many beats are in the measure and what kind of beats they are.
How many notes to put in the measure and what notes they are.
The length of the measure.
The number of measures.
10. True or False: Rhythms can be layered and combined.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service