NJSPRA Membership Registration 2019-2020
JOIN TODAY! The New Jersey School Public Relations Association (NJSPRA) invites you to become a member and attend its workshops this school year! NJSPRA is dedicated to supporting local school districts. We offer workshops that are integral to the development and support of effective and efficient school operations.
Benefits of Membership:
• Networking opportunities
• Access to a group of like-minded school PR professionals
• Up-to-date correspondence on legislative issues
• Updates on current trends in school communications
• Recognition through School Communication Award program
1. Individual annual membership and three full-day workshops, Annual Meeting, Fall networking event, additional entry in School Communication Awards Program: $325.
2. Group membership: $525 for 2 people from same district. If more than 2, contact NJSPRA Treasurer for special pricing.
--Individual workshop registration (for non-members) is $85 per workshop.
* November 19, 2019
* January 16, 2020
* March 17, 2020
All Workshops will be held at FEA Conference Center, 12 Centre Drive, Monroe, NJ
Please submit this form electronically. Mail purchase order and/or payment to:
c/o Nancy Dries, NJSPRA Treasurer - 44 Maple Street, Millburn, NJ 07041
Individual Membership (includes workshops, Annual meeting, awards program): $325
Group Membership: $525 for 2 people from same district.
If more than 2, contact NJSPRA Treasurer for special pricing
Twitter Handle (personal)
Twitter Handle (district)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service