by Evan Turk
Your Name: (First and Last)
Teacher: (Last Name)
1. What is the setting of this story?
Morocco in the Sahara Desert
2. A blind woman tells a story of how her family has always had water thanks to a _________.
3. When the old man sitting on the fountain tells the story, the boy's brass cup fills up with __________.
4. The old man tells how a neighbor pretended to be a blind woman's granddaughter to learn why they always had _______________.
5. The old woman had a bundle of shimmering __________ yarn.
6. A mirage is something that appears real, but is not there.
7. The old woman wove a blue carpet and when she awoke it turned into a ___________.
8. Who wanted to destroy the city at sundown?
The blind woman
9. When the sandstorm began to push against the walls, ________ began to gush from every fountain.
10. This genre is _____________.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Conroeisd.net.
Terms of Service