2020 STEM Discovery Campaign- Activity and action submission form
This form is a submission form for 2020 STEM Discovery Campaign activities and actions. Teachers and education stakeholders are encouraged to submit their STEM-related activities for this campaign. Through this form, you can submit your activity or action to the 2020 STEM Discovery Campaign map and / or to competitions from various projects.
The first section of the form relates to general information about the organiser and the activity or action. If you then wish to also participate in a competition, the second section of the form will introduce and take you to the competition that is most suitable for the activity or action that you are carrying out.
Please note that you can proceed with as many competitions per each activity or action as you wish.
Submissions are for activities and actions organised or taken from 1 February, 00:00CET until 30 April 2020, 23:59 CET.
For more information on each project's activity and how to become a partner of the STEM Discovery Campaign, please visit:
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions apply to all activities and actions submitted in this form.
- If accepted, your activity's details (title, location, date, number of participants, target audience, type, link to activity) will be uploaded and published within 3 working days of submission on the 2020 STEM Discovery Campaign map, here:
and on websites of the STEM Discovery Campaign partners.
- If your activity is accepted, you will see it appear on the 2020 STEM Discovery Campaign map within 3 days. No further notification will be given.
- If your activity is rejected, you will receive an email from us with the reason of rejection.
- EUN Partnership will not enter into discussion on the result of the submission process and competition selection processes.
- In case you submitted your activity twice (same activity title, email address and location), only the second submission will be taken into account.
DATA PROTECTION AND PROCESSING:
The data collected through this submission form will be used strictly in line with the objectives of the 2020 STEM Discovery Campaign campaign. Personal data (first name, last name, email address, school name, address) collected via this submission form will be used by EUN Partnership for the purpose of contacting you in case of issues with your submission or regarding project competitions. Other data, related to your activity will be published as stated above.
The data collected through this submission form will be used strictly in line with the objectives defined above. The application form is coordinated and processed by EUN Partnership. Such processing is based on your consent to these terms and conditions, which is recorded by marking the yes box in question 2. Should you wish to exercise your right to correction, erasure, restriction or portability of your data or just wish to know what personal data we hold on you, please contact the Data Controller at
: Internal Auditor EUN Partnership, Rue de Treves, 1040 Brussels.
If you have any questions regarding the way in which your personal data has been processed, please contact Eleni Myrtsioti (
). Should you have any complaints regarding data protection, you can contact the Belgian Data Protection Authorities (
, Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels).
I agree to the terms and conditions of the STEM Discovery Campaign, including the data processing.
Yes, I agree.
No, I don't agree.
Page 1 of 17
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service