KSWLA/FLAM 2020 Call for Presentation Proposals
2020 KSWLA/FLAM Joint Conference
Hilton Kansas City Airport
Kansas City, MO
Oct 23-24, 2020
Conference Theme: 2020 Vision: Celebrating Creativity
All presentations will be approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes in length (subject to change).
DEADLINE FOR PROPOSALS: June 15, 2020
Notification of acceptance by August 1, 2020
Conference Registration Deadline for Presenters - September 30, 2020
All presenters must register and pay for the conference.
We are particularly looking for some presentations in the following areas:
1. Multiple languages represented in presentations to reach a greater audience
2. Best Practices (Implement Target Language, Modes of communication, Grammar use in context, feedback)
3. Developing Interculturality and increasing understanding of culture (through Products, Practices & Perspectives, & Authentic Resources )
4. ACTFL World-Readiness Standards, Can-do statements, and Integrated Performance Assessments (IPA's)
5. Technology tools
6. World Languages for Special Interest Groups (elementary, low-income, rural schools, department of one, special needs, etc.)
For questions for Missouri submissions, please contact:
FLAM Conference Chair, Rachel Gassner at
***For questions for Kansas submissions, please contact:
****KSWLA President, Amanda Benavidez-Williams at
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service