Tipping Point Proposal Submission Form
Please complete all sections. You may edit your response after submission. Please contact
with any questions.
About Tipping Point: Connecticut's 2020 Affordable Housing Conference Series
Dates: November 16-20, 2020
Partnership for Strong Communities (PSC) is hosting Connecticut’s 2020 Affordable Housing Conference Series, Tipping Point. With the loss of the Affordable Housing Alliance and their Annual Conference, PSC has created Tipping Point to offer a virtual multi-day event featuring conversations that explore challenges, share best practices, and coalesce us around critical next steps to address key affordable housing issues in our state. Tipping Point will feature a menu of live and on-demand plenary and symposium style sessions relevant to affordable housing developers, tenants and tenant advocates, lenders and funders, public housing authorities, municipal and state policy leaders, housing advocates and partners. The week will also include small and informal discussion-based gatherings, aimed at building networks and sharing ideas. Tipping Point is free and open to all to attend.
PSC is seeking proposals from groups/individuals who are interested in providing timely, engaging, and thoughtful sessions which address opportunities for action around Connecticut’s affordable housing crisis. We encourage both those who have previously presented at the Affordable Housing Alliance Annual Conference as well as new voices to submit proposals.
• Proposals must include actionable solutions/next steps shared with the audience
• Proposals must include discussion on the racial inequity considerations of the proposed topic
• Proposals should include racially diverse panels/presenters
• Proposals should include details/ideas on how the session will be interactive and encourage participation
• Proposals that utilize current/recent data are encouraged
• Proposals that include multiple partners are encouraged
• Proposals led by or including individuals with lived expertise of housing instability will be given special consideration
Proposal Submission Process
This form should be submitted by Thursday October 8, 2020. All applicants will be notified by Friday October 16, 2020. Contact
with any questions.
Page 1 of 9
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service