Techathlon 2020 - Project Proposal Submission Form
ICT Academy of Kerala is proudly announcing the 4th edition of Techathlon event – Techathlon 2020. Techathlon is a unique technical contest designed in line with employability skills assessments conducted by Global Organizations.
RULES & REGULATIONS
• The competition is open to teams of size FOUR.
• There is no limit on number of entries from an institution. But teams should not be formed with
members from multiple institutions.
• Participants should be undergraduate or postgraduate students of AICTE/UGC/Govt. of India
• Multiple submissions from teams are permitted, however separate registrations will be needed
for multiple entries (in regional and Grand Finale).
• The entries must not be in violation of any existing patents or copyrights.
• A working model is essential for regional rounds and Grand Finale.
• Register teams and submit the Project Proposals on or before January 8, 2020
• The projects must align to the theme “IR 4.0 in Action” and must come under the categories
Affordable and Clean Energy
Big Data and Analytics
Clean Water and Sanitation
Good Health and Well-being
Horizontal & Vertical Integration
Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
Internet of Things
Responsible Consumption and Production
Sustainable Cities and Communities
• Provide a description of your project proposal (up to 500 words). Your description should cover
how the entry works, what makes it novel, how it would be produced, and where it would be
applied. Project proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
o Innovation (Weightage: 50%)
What makes the design novel? Does it represent an important advance over
current state of the art?
o Manufacturability (Weightage: 25%)
How easy would it be to implement? Can it be cost-effectively manufactured?
o Marketability (Weightage: 25%)
Does the idea have practical applications? Is there a well-defined, significant
market for its use?
• The venues of the regional rounds will be announced later.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ICT Academy of Kerala.